[AccessD] Timer class suggestions...

Tue May 9 11:23:24 CDT 2006

Ah. So  it's really giving a resolution that's similar to the old, old (way
back in the mists of time, MS DOS 1.x) PC clock resolution of about 20 ms
(IIRC).

:-)

Lambert

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 11:54 AM
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Timer class suggestions...

Hi Lambert

First, as I wrote, that article is - ehh - not precise.
Second, Timer does not have a resolution of 1/100 s, it just looks like
that:

http://databaseadvisors.com/pipermail/accessd/2005-February/031736.html

/gustav

>>> Lambert.Heenan at AIG.com 09-05-2006 16:43:29 >>>
Hello Gustav,

As the kBase article says that GetTickCount  and TimeGetTime have ~10ms
resolution I wonder if there is anything to be gained in using them rather
that the built-in function Timer, which also has ~10ms resolution?

Lambert