[AccessD] Resetting Autonumber seed

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed May 10 12:35:15 CDT 2006

Hi Robin

The author tries to tell you that you can remove (delete) the autonumber field and all its relations and recreate these - not exactly what you want.

/gustav

>>> Robin at rolledgold.net 10-05-2006 19:09:31 >>>
Thanks Gustav,
Reading the 'Alter Table' section seem to agree with you - then I saw
this ?

'As a side note (and in addition) to changing field data types or
changing the seed and increment value of an Auto-increment data type,
the programmer can also drop fields and constraints. '

But I can't decipher the syntax to see how it can be done...

Rgds
Robin