[AccessD] OT Reporting Services

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Sun May 14 02:40:15 CDT 2006

Take northwind. Import reports few fixes and it easy. They all can work.
Take a real report, vba events etc waste of time, Be just as quick to use reporting services to start again.
Was wondering if anyone had got this work for real stuff. Just by importing.
Reporting Services dosnt support events,linking sub reports etc of course it has it own way of dealing with this.

Martin