[AccessD] OT Reporting Services

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Sun May 14 08:33:20 CDT 2006

Its a powerful and flexible tool no doubt and has many advantages. Lots of things are much the same just need to relearn a lot. Its also FREE with Express which is good. Almost every example uses Northwind which is easy to sort out. A real report is a totally different story particulary one that uses a lot of VBA etc. I was wondering if anyone had converted or managed to work with real reports in the environment. The impression I get is it would be as quick to start all over as fix up a complex report.

Express  itself is very impressive.

Martin

Martin WP Reid
Training and Assessment Unit