[AccessD] OT: Virtual OS software...

Jim DeMarco Jdemarco at hudsonhealthplan.org
Tue May 16 07:39:49 CDT 2006

We used VMWare a couple of years back to help us create an install that
needed to work in NT 4.0, Win2K and WinXP.  It was easy to use and saved
tons of time in reboot time alone.

We are going to use it again to create some virtual sandboxes for
developer tests by recreating user's machines in the VM.

Jim DeMarco