[AccessD] Import Foxpro into Access

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue May 16 13:29:12 CDT 2006

You cannot connect directly to FoxPro databases in Access 2003

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=824264

You maybe skipping this step

3. In the Administrative Tools window, double-click Data Sources (ODBC),
and then add a new ODBC data source for your FoxPro database or tables
by selecting the appropriate Visual FoxPro driver.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.