[AccessD] Odd XP machine

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu May 18 16:58:45 CDT 2006

Try running Belarc on the two machines and compare the two lists.

It builds a detailed profile of your installed software and hardware,
missing Microsoft hotfixes, anti-virus status, etc. and
displays the results in your Web browser
One other thing it lists your Windows and Office activation Keys
just in case you forgot them

You could also run the actual ADP on the machine to find a possible
untrapped error.

Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.
Canada