[AccessD] IE7

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue May 23 16:30:22 CDT 2006

Thank you, Francisco, Charlotte and Bobby for your input

I guess IE7 is ready for prime-time use... on the virtual PC. I have been
using Firefox extensively and am still concerned whether there will be some
grim conflict between my non-MS products.

After the battle to get SQL Express (beta) and SQL 2005 happy, that ended up
requiring 2 complete installs, in the middle of a contact and a weeks lost
work, I am a little gun shy. Until the group gives this product the stamp of
approval testing can wait until the mid summer doldrums.

Jim