[AccessD] OT: This Wonderful List

Darren DICK darrend at nimble.com.au
Tue May 23 21:44:48 CDT 2006

Here here

An awesome list - I love it

Darren
------------------------------
T: 0424 696 433

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Mark A Matte
Sent: Wednesday, 24 May 2006 5:57 AM
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: [AccessD] OT: This Wonderful List

Hello All,

I use a Hotmail email account to receive/manage my AccessD messages.  I just
went through and cleaned up the folders, for space issues, from the last
year or so(threads that I kept for one reason or another).  I read through a
number of them and started laughing at some points and impressed at others.
The camaraderie , joking, seriousness, and brilliance in the different
postings, and sometimes combined in one posting made me glad to be a part of
this list.  A large group of people providing help (FREE help) to other
people that in most cases, they have never met.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone here.  Below is one that I gave a
good laugh.(Thanks Steve and Roz)

Mark A. Matte

P.S...The one humorous post that stuck out the most was from
Apr05...subject" How to Learn Access"