[AccessD] "Out of Memory" Error ... VBA Export to Excel

Lawrence Mrazek lmrazek at lcm-res.com
Wed May 24 09:07:43 CDT 2006

Hi Jim:

No, I don't think so. This has happened on the first run after a reboot, and
I haven't been able to identify any open processes using task manager even
after a run completed.

Would saving (before the last worksheet generated), closing the instance of
excel, then re-opening excel possibly solve this? Like I said, these are
pretty large files.

Thanks.

Larry Mrazek
LCM Research, Inc.