[AccessD] "Out of Memory" Error ... VBA Export to Excel

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Wed May 24 11:49:48 CDT 2006

This may be way off track but I have seen the same error message when saving
snapshots.  The problem comes from the path length of the location you are
saving to.  I found that if the file path string that I was using to save
the file was over something like 136 characters I'd could reliably reproduce
the error.  Shorter path, no error.  There should be an FYI message on this
in the archives with the exact string length that I found as the culprit.

This may not be your problem but it is worth looking at.  Took me a few
hours to track the problem down.

Doug