[AccessD] Replication Deployed Database

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Wed May 24 14:36:55 CDT 2006

Julie,

I used replication several years ago with A97.  I used Wise/Sagekey
combination for creating the distribution setup.  One thing I
remember is that when the program is installed you will need to
provide the new user with a recent copy of the replicated database
and have it synchronised back to the master.  Unless you have a very
long period before a replica will not synchronise (not recommended)
the copy in your distribution pack will become outdated and will not
synchronise at all.

Regards

David Emerson
Dalyn Software Ltd