[AccessD] Record number in query

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Thu May 25 08:23:11 CDT 2006

Chris,

I sent you a sample db offline that shows what you need.  Its a simple 2
line function...but you have to reset it each time you use it.  Also, this
works best with MAKE,APPEND,UPDATE type queries...if you display a query
using this function...the numbers will change as you scroll.

Let me know if you don't get the offline sample.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte