[AccessD] [Fwd: [dba-Tech] Printer Tank Counter]

Lembit Soobik lembit.dbamail at t-online.de
Mon May 29 13:02:12 CDT 2006

found the article. (German magazin CHIP 01/2006)

your printer is not mentioned, but a similar problem with an Epson Stylus
C46:
this one has a dropcounter which stops printing while there is still 17% ink
in it.
They found a Chip-Resetter on Ebay which costs about 2 to 3 Euro and works
ok to use the remaining ink.

Maybe if you search ebay, you might find a similar resetter for your
cartridges.

Lembit