[AccessD] Raid controller

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 02:09:20 CST 2006

Hi John,

And do you host your motherboard in the case also, or just the disks?

In fact, is that even possible to have the main PC (and controller) in one
box and the disks in a remote box?

You mention that the two power supplies are not included.  So, does that
mean that you are only using one?  Surely you must be near the capacity of
the PSU?

Anyway, I am sitting in Ireland in admiration of your big disk ;)  wishing I
had only like that.

Mark