[AccessD] OT: Recommended weekend reading :) - Ten incredibly dangerous software ideas

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Sun Nov 5 02:31:12 CST 2006

Hi All,

I have just got this link

http://arxiv.org/ftp/cs/papers/0607/0607022.pdf

via google and I have just finished reading the first page of this document.

It looks interesting and promising to give new insights of software industry
intrinsic troubles. It gives "a systematic critique of the software
industry. This critique is accomplished using classical methods in practical
design science."

This is not an easy stuff to read I must say. Therefore maybe better
postpone its reading for Monday or better Tuesday because Monday is not
usually an easy day by definition :)

Enjoy!

--
Shamil