[AccessD] Requirements Management - What do you do?

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Sun Nov 12 13:42:36 CST 2006

Hello to all!

I'm getting to a point with a customer where it would really help to do some
semi-formal requirements management (good customer - big project).  I've
done a little web searching and bought a book (Software Requirements by
Ellen Gottesdiener - which I do like).

Now to get some comments from the experts!

I'd like to find out what people on this list do for collecting and managing
the requirements on your projects.  Spreadsheets?  Word docs?  Personal
software?  Professional software?  Anything really good or anything really
bad?

Thanks!
Dan Waters