[AccessD] Cursor selects everything to the right

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Nov 25 05:28:52 CST 2006

I have seen this before and managed to get rid of it but don't remember how.
In a query, the cursor is selecting everything to the right of the cursor,
anywhere you place the cursor in query design.  Very annoying.

Closing the db and re-opening makes it go away.  Does anyone know why this
happens and how to get rid of it short of close / re-open.  I seem to
remember it has something to do with the sticky keys stuff but I could be
mistaken.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting