[AccessD] Rich text control as html

Kath Pelletti kp at sdsonline.net
Mon Nov 27 20:27:26 CST 2006

Can anyone recommend a text box control I could get which would allow me to display it in a form and allow users full format ability (need to change fonts / colour, bold , bullets, paragraph indents etc).

I then need to export the contents of the field to an external mdb where it gets read from for the website. The web developer has asked me to use a control which exports in html format so he can read the formatting and display as the users defined it in the mdb.
(Access 2003)