[AccessD] Text Box Source - Chapter 2

Chris Enright cclenright at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 11:24:13 CST 2006

Thanks Andy for solving the previous problem and Rusty for trying.

  This I am certain is equaly easy but I am getting something wrong.

  There are 42 Text Boxes on the Form and 20 employees and they want a separate form for each employee.

  I do not want to go through every form changing, for example, IG to SW and whilst I have read threads in the past about software that will do this sort of thing, I do not have it.

  So I thought that if the form was populating the Text Boxes by code On Open I could do a Search and Replace in the module.

  However, I seem unable to get it right. I tried for example

  Me.Mon_DBAdminEventTime = Me.[qryIG_Mon]![DBAdminEventTime]

  and I get

  DbName can't find the field "¦" referred to in your expression

  except that ¦ is a continuous line.

  How do I put
  qryIG_Mon.DBAdminEventTime
  into the Source Code?

  Chris

  ps Leaving now so won't read replies until tomorrow