[AccessD] CSV export

Keith Williamson Kwilliamson at RTKL.com
Wed Nov 29 08:17:32 CST 2006

Guys, I am probably showing my rustiness now.....   :-).........but how
do I do a VBA export of a report.  I have a report that I need to export
in CSV format, for uploading into another program.  I can't really just
use the query behind the report for the "TransferText" command....as the
report actually calculates some ledger codes, and summaries.  I would
hate to do an excel export, and then convert out of excel.

Any help would be appreciated.

By the way........I am sure that I will be much more active on this side
of the lists (rather than OT), as my new job is getting me back into
some coding (at least for the short term).  I also don't have time for
OT at work (just the odd, untimely responses, from home.)

:-)

Thanks again,

Keith E. Williamson | Assist. Controller| kwilliamson at rtkl.com

RTKL Associates Inc. | 901 South Bond Street | Baltimore, Maryland
21231-3305

410-537-6098 direct | 410-276-2136 fax | www.rtkl.com
<http://www.rtkl.com/>