[AccessD] Ideas wanted for Office project requirements

Michael Maddison michael at ddisolutions.com.au
Wed Nov 1 16:36:14 CST 2006

 Thanks Charlotte,

They are also looking at Sharepoint as an option.
I think they just want to know what options they have.
I initially proposed a database solution, we also have a live system
that collates various data
from multiple sources to create a govt dept annual report.  We could
have adapted that but
they didn't seem interested.

I put a nice high price on it so we'll see what happens ;-)))

cheers

Michael M