[AccessD] Query / Report Objects in Front End ... Max Number?

Lawrence Mrazek lmrazek at lcm-res.com
Thu Nov 16 14:19:41 CST 2006

Hi Folks:

(using Access XP in FE/BE configuration)

I have a database that currently has 40+ query objects and 40+ report
objects for running analyses, and I just got a request from the client
wanting some additional custom reports.

My question is how many report and query objects is too many for the Front
End? Could I be inviting corruption in the db if I had too many query and
report objects?

Thanks, just wanted to get a few other opinions on this matter.

Larry Mrazek
LCM Research, Inc.
www.lcm-res.com
lmrazek at lcm-res.com