[AccessD] FW: [U] Soldier in Iraq needs Access Help

rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com
Fri Nov 17 13:16:34 CST 2006

Rocky,

These ideas aren't what he's asking for but they might help him speed up his
search a little bit.

To help his search he could in a query put Like "* IED *" in the criteria of
his query.  That should only return those records where IED is surrounded by
spaces on either side thus not being part of another word.

Another option, which isn't as nice as the Google search he refers to, is to
flag each article that has an instance of IED via an update query, export
those flagged records out to a word document via a report, then run Find and
Replace in Word and use the "Highlight All Items Found In" option. I know
this option is found in Word 2003 and not in 97.  I don't about the versions
in between.

HTH,

Rusty