[AccessD] Excel Import

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Mon Nov 20 16:08:16 CST 2006

Keith, is it importing each cell entry as a single record or are the records
pretty much intact? If the latter, what's in rows 99 and beyond?

The first thing I'd suggest is that you copy the 98 records into a clean
sheet and just get rid of the old one.

Susan H.

I am trying to do an Excel import, into a new table.  There are 98 lines of
data in my Excel file.  However, when I do my import....no matter what I do,
it imports 64,963 records.  I have gone to the excel file and deleted every
blank line, after my data.  But it still imports the same number of records.
Why would it import all the empty fields??