[AccessD] Print report to file

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Nov 20 17:57:42 CST 2006

On 20 Nov 2006 at 14:46, Beach Access Software wrote:

> I got a program from this list a few years ago which allowed me to print a
> report to a file.  Each page was a jpg.  I could then insert them into a
> manual.  It worked great.
>

> But I cannot find it any more.  I think it installed like a printer but I
> can't remember.  It was a free download from the net and I believe it was
> from a Russian author.

I've got an old freeware one floating around somewhere that prints to TIFF, but it's not on this machine.  I'll see if it I can locate
it later.

There are a number of commercial apps that do this and let you print to all  sorts of graphic formats.
They generally run around $40.

They include:
http://www.dobysoft.com/products/softcopy/index.html
http://www.zan1011.com/