[AccessD] OT: RE: Hey Shamil

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Tue Nov 21 17:48:34 CST 2006

Hi Shamil!

This is the link to the University of Minnesota International Student
Admissions page.  It may be that the climate in Minneapolis is similar to
St. Petersburg.  http://www.isss.umn.edu/

In rummaging around the UM site, I found this link:
http://www.educationusa.state.gov/

Also, have you ever thought of contacting Microsoft to see if you could work
for them in some capacity?  It seems to me that with the skill you
definitely have, that they could find a way for you to make them some money
if they would just give you a little bit of theirs!  Really!

Best of Luck!

Dan Waters