[AccessD] Stored Procedure not producing results

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Wed Nov 22 07:27:43 CST 2006

<<<
So. Today's job is to dig out that PITA article and pitch it to somebody.

Arthur,

I must say I did "muse" on similar to your PITA ("Point in Time
Architecture") subject somewhere in year 1992 or 1993, that time in FIDO
groups and in Russian...

Am I wrong - wasn't that feature of versioned database data somehow limited
but built-in way implemented in Borland Interbase?

And in MS SQL Server it can be relatively inexpensive way
implemented/simulated using triggers - correct?

--
Shamil