[AccessD] XML ... again ... or still

gwsmith at iowatelecom.net gwsmith at iowatelecom.net
Wed Nov 22 10:39:52 CST 2006

Shamil:

I hate to appear dumber than a post, but I may even be past that.  That
link you gave me the other day:

(http://smsconsulting.spb.ru/shamil_s/topics/xmltests.htm)

which has several examples of code to use for importing XML...I can't get
any of it to work.  I'm sure this is probably the right way to go, but,
without being able to test it, I can't be sure.

I'm certain it's something I'm doing (or not) that is the issue, but I'm
clueless as to what it could be.  Could you please explain how to use
this?  Of course, as always, ANYONE can jump in... :)

I'm sure it falls under the "Cant see the forest for the trees" issue, but
any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

Greg Smith
gwsmith at iowatelecom.net