[AccessD] Can I mouse over a continuous form's controlanddisplay the value?

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Nov 23 04:04:07 CST 2006

Hi Lonnie

Stephen Lebans has done this for a listbox. It might be possible to evolve the technique to cover continuous forms or datasheet forms as well:

http://www.lebans.com/tooltip.htm

/gustav

>>> prodevmg at yahoo.com 22-11-2006 22:33 >>>
Thanks guys. This is one of the best forums that I have queried for answers to my problems.

It seems to work on a field that is bound to a table if I load the value of the field in the mouse over event into the ControlTipText.

Have not found a solution for a calculated field. Actually it is an expression

(IIf([DoneFlag] = True,[Task])

I will keep trying. I may have to move my OnClick code to the DoubleClick event and use the OnClick to through the value in a label at the top of the form or something. Thanks again.