[AccessD] OT: 3 US cities airport codes

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Thu Nov 23 16:29:37 CST 2006

Thank you Marty!

--
Shamil

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of MartyConnelly
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2006 1:10 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] OT: 3 US cities airport codes

 From http://www.mapping.com/airportcodes.html

ICAO Code FAA or IATA Code Town or CIty State or Province Airport Name
Country

  IXD Olathe KS [New Century Aircenter Airport] USA
  OJC Olathe KS/Kansas City MO [Johnson County Executive Airport] USA
  51K Olathe KS [Cedar Airpark Airport] USA

ICAO Code FAA or IATA Code Town or CIty State or Province Airport Name
Country

  CA63 Walnut Creek CA [John Muir Memorial Hospital] USA

ICAO Code FAA or IATA Code Town or CIty State or Province Airport Name
Country
  ME28 Cumberland ME [Forest Lake] USA
  MY82 Forest Lake MN [Du Fresne] USA
  UT18 Salt Lake City UT [U S Forest Service] USA
  25D Forest Lake MN [Forest Lake Airport] USA

I dunno about Lake Forest Illinois, it is a suburb of Chicago
where major fields are Midway and O'Hare
But Lake Forest is the headquarters of United Airlines
so it could be a private strip or a helipad.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.