[AccessD] saving values

Pedro Janssen pedro at plex.nl
Sat Nov 25 14:36:43 CST 2006

Hello Rocky (and Others),

the code is working fine, but only for the first record on the form.
When i try to use it on the second record (after closing) it jumps to record
one and overwrite's the data there.
Trying to put the where statement in it to state that ID = ID, it gives an
error on record two that it expects parameter = 1.

The code that i use now:

Private Sub Form_Close()

Dim db As DAO.Database
Dim rs As DAO.Recordset

Set db = CurrentDb
Set rs = db.OpenRecordset("Select Era, Periode, Epoch, Etage, Tijd FROM
tblFossielData")

rs.Edit
rs!Era = cboEra
rs!Periode = cboPeriode