[AccessD] saving values

Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Mon Nov 27 09:39:55 CST 2006

Pedro:

Just a guess but perhaps using the WHERE clause returns no records because
the value for the PK you're using is invalid.

After the set rs = statement put

	If rs.bof=true and rs.eof=true then
		Msgbox "Holy Moly!  There's No Records In Here!!! - " &
lngKeyValue
		Exit sub
	End if

To see if that's the case and what the value is of the key you're apssing.

Post the set rs = statement and let's have a look at it.

Regards,

Rocky

If it is then