[AccessD] saving values

Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Mon Nov 27 16:31:17 CST 2006

Pedro:

You are using my variable name lngKeyValue for the criterion in the WHERE
clause to limit the recordset to the one record you are looking for.  You
should use the value of the field from the combo box, instead.

And I'm not clear on what you're trying to store or what the relationship is
between the two tables.  So I can't be more precise.

Tell me again the user process and what you're trying to accomplish.

Regards,

Rocky