[AccessD] Designing Reports Bogs Down

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 27 18:00:11 CST 2006

Try turning this off, Track name AutoCorrect
Tools >> Options >> General >>.Track name AutoCorrect info should be off.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=290181

Also report could be corrupt so use SaveAsText and LoadFromText to
save and rebuild report from text file.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.