[AccessD] Email Automation to Outlook problem

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 29 15:45:29 CST 2006

I was using (before my new issues) the Docmd.SendObject with double quotes:

DoCmd.SendObject , , acFormatHTML, "3362535270 at messaging.sprintpcs.com",
"1111111111 at messaging.sprintpcs.com", , "Stock", Body, 0

Now it only works when I run the code manually.  Anyway...just thought I'd
share.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte