[AccessD] Still on the Reporting

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Thu Nov 30 09:51:25 CST 2006

Keith

...I'd backup a bit and seriously consider redesigning the report to do all
its calcs in the source query or subqueries ...that way you can either
export the query results directly to csv or create a table to do the export
from ...either way, you avoid having to use external software to derive the
data you want, get much better data reliability, and probably spend a heck
of a lot less time doing it.

William Hindman