[AccessD] Still on the Reporting

A.D.TEJPAL adtp at airtelbroadband.in
Thu Nov 30 12:06:06 CST 2006

Keith,

    For ensuring proper alignment & formatting along with appropriate display of group footers, while exporting an access report to excel, my sample db named  Reports_AccessToExcelAndWord  might be of interest to you. It is available at Rogers Access Library (other developers library). Link - http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/OtherLibraries.asp#Tejpal,A.D.

    You could adapt the underlying approach suitably, for your specific needs.

Best wishes,
A.D.Tejpal