[AccessD] Load from test AGAIN

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Wed Oct 18 13:11:28 CDT 2006

Ok this has me beat

No matter what I try I cant get it to loop through a folder and import the exported text files. Tried Martys stuff, Drews stuff and my own. Used file system object to return only the file name without the extension and no luck.

Any help greatly appreciated.

background

Access database objects exported as text files into C\|Forms

I think need to LoadFromText all the objects in said folder back into database.

This cannot be as difficult as it seems. One at a time and naming the files it works. Only when I go to look through all the objects does it fail. This is almost my last example file I need and its melting my head.

Martin

Martin WP Reid
Training and Assessment Unit
Riddle Hall