[AccessD] GPF with Subform in Runtime

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Tue Oct 31 04:13:10 CST 2006

Listers,

Access XP ade with SQL BE.

I have a form with a tab object on it.  There are five tabs and each
one has a sub form on it.  The form opens up fine when I use a full
version of Access but when I run it using a runtime installation the
form generates a General Protection Fault and closes down.

The problem seems to be because I have some fields with conditional
formatting in them.  If I take out the conditional formatting then
the problem disappears.  However, I need the conditional formatting.

I haven't been able to find anything on the web that helps.

Regards

David Emerson
Dalyn Software Ltd
999 Moonshine Rd, RD 1