[AccessD] Longitude/Latitude Now Extenal MDBs

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 5 10:50:20 CDT 2006

You could install mdb as an mda addin, this may involve monkeying
with USysRegInfo table. Reports, forms and modules should work.
Dunno about queries, lots of info on this on MS site where they
describe how to write your own wizard. They opened up the code
for some Access 97 wizards which maybe still downloadable.

You could also add a reference to the mdb, but not sure what that would
buy you.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.