[AccessD] DAO Not Installed

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 12:35:29 CDT 2006

Bryan,

DAO is part of Access.  I don't remember exactly but the installation
of Office Professional can be accomplished without registering
DAO360.dll.  The file is copied to the disk during the more bare bones
install and can be registered with regsvr32...but I don't remember
which disk contains the DAO360.dll file itself.

Steve Erbach