[AccessD] Office 2007 and OBA RAP

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Oct 17 05:34:57 CDT 2006

Hi Shamil

Not at the moment. I didn't study it, but thanks for the head up - it certainly represents some requirements ... I don't even have VS 2005 Pro, only the parts from the Action Pack and the free tools.

/gustav

>>> shamil at users.mns.ru 17-10-2006 12:14:41 >>>
Hi Gustav,

Do you plan to try this OBA RAPs installed?
For one of the installation scenarios it requires a PC with 2GB RAM and:

1.	Windows Server 2003
2.	SQL Server 2005 Enterprise Edition SP1
3.	WinFX runtime
(http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=4a96661c-05fd-430c
-bb52-2ba86f02f595&DisplayLang=en),
4.	Visual Studio 2005 Professional,
5.	Visual Studio Extensions for WinFX & WF
6.	Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Enterprise Edition Beta 2
7.	Microsoft Office 2007 Professional Edition Beta 2,
8.	Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007 Beta 2,
9.	Visual Studio Tools for Office "v3" June CTP

--
Shamil