[AccessD] Print one page of a report

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Sun Oct 22 18:12:23 CDT 2006

Hi Susan,
Actually, no. <blush> I was looking too deep. This is in a runtime
distribution and my custom toolbar icon showed that it should open the
printer dialog (printer icon with the ...) to make this option available but
its wasn't so I assumed the runtime wouldn't allow it. (Now that I figured I
must've missed something) I rebuilt the toolbar and now all appears to work.

Thanks for the pointer - it made me look to the more obvious.

John B.