[AccessD] difference in days

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Oct 23 04:58:40 CDT 2006

Hi Pedro

Hmm ... unless you use global/public variables (which you cannot directly do within SQL) you have to pass the dates as parameters to a (any) function - or it won't know what to calculate.

/gustav

>>> pedro at plex.nl 20-10-2006 20:39 >>>
Hello Gustav,

this works. Thanks.

But why do i have to call the function by: ISO_WorkdayDiff([DatOnt],
[DatScr])
Normally i only use: ISO_WorkdayDiff(), in calling functions from an sql.

Paul: your function also began working, but i received an Error after 2
records: Stack memmory error?

Thanks

Pedro