[AccessD] Check Only One

Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Mon Oct 23 12:09:49 CDT 2006

If you've saved the data in the text box which is enabled if they select
Other in a field in a table, as I assume you have, then you include that
field in the query which is the source for your report.

Then in the Detail Format event of the report, check the value of the field
that holds 1-5.  If it's 5 make the text box on your report which is bound
to the Other field Visible.  Else Visible = False.

Rocky