[AccessD] Opening Access 97

Bill Patten bill_Patten at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 31 16:17:38 CST 2006

Hey Mark, your right, actually I use a special log in password and it test
to see if one of the items is true and if so it sets all of them to False,
and if false sets them all to true. It's just switches back an forth. Been
using if for several years to lock stuff for my customers and unlock them so
I can work on them.

Bill