[AccessD] App Not Digitally Signed

Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Wed Sep 6 08:37:16 CDT 2006

Dear List:

I sent an app over to my distributor in Taiwan, an mde.  She cannot run it
because she gets a message “Cannot Open (app name) due to security
restrictions.  Security settings restrict access to the file because it is
not digitally signed.”

I’m sure it has to do with some setting on her machine because the client
who is using it in Shanghai has no problem.

Is this the Macro-->Security setting or some other setting?

MTIA

Rocky

Rocky Smolin

Beach Access Software