[AccessD] OT: Thunderbird to Outlook

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Mon Sep 4 15:11:35 CDT 2006

...I routinely transfer what I consider "keeper" stuff to into separate
folders ...every couple of weeks I go through the other folders and do mass
deletes ...when time permits I go through the keeper folders like "Access"
and edit out the code or ideas or links and transfer them into a Treepad txt
database that makes finding and using them so much simpler ...then I clean
out those folders as well.

...takes some time but the stuff that I get off lists like this has saved me
so many more hours than it took to archive it ...often enough the stuff I
save isn't currently useful, but then along comes another tid-bit and the
lightbulb comes on and the two or three pieces together add up to something
really useful.

William Hindman