[AccessD] A97 and confused???

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 6 01:15:24 CDT 2006

Hey Joe,

I got some opinions...I knew if I actually executed the query...or
compacted...it would be back to normal...and it was...but the consencus was
that Access just remembers how many rows used to be there...and it got
confused?

I was just curious if anyone KNEW the answer definitively.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte